Personal Injury Solicitor - Catastrophic Injury
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-established law firm based in Manchester where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Solicitor (c. 0-3 PQE) to join their catastrophic injury team to assist a partner with a mixed caseload of brain, spinal cord and amputation claims.
This role will be fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting partner with catastrophic injury claims from start to finish
- Taking statements
- Reviewing records including medical, education, case management etc
- Preparing instructions to Counsel and experts
- Collating enclosures to accompany instructions to Counsel and experts
- Attending court hearings, conferences with Counsel and MDT meetings
- Drafting of bills and archiving
- Taking responsibility for personal development and CPD training requirements
- Being an integral part of the team and willing to engage in social/fundraising activities
- Keeping up to date with developments in law and procedure
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Must have experience of assisting with catastrophic injury claims and EL/PL
- Experience of business development/marketing/networking/use of social media to support role will be looked upon favourably along with experience of working with relevant charities
- Legal analysis and research
- Good working knowledge of relevant law and procedure
For more information, please contact Katie Beverley at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the CV not matching the skill set required. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.