Senior Legal Counsel – Construction/Projects – London,Thames Valley or North East
- McKenzie Douglas Limited
- London, Thames Valley or North East
- 06 Jun 2023
- 04 Jul 2023
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Construction, Project Finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Legal Counsel sought for well established specialist construction and engineering company leading the drive towards a zero carbon goal for over a decade.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating standard form (ACE & FIDIC) and bespoke consultancy agreements, NDA’s, framework agreements etc
- Advising and implementing legal policies, processes, standard contracts and trainings
- Advising and implementing compliance procedures
- Managing disputes, including advice on and participation in alternative dispute resolution
We are looking for:
- An England & Wales qualified solicitor with c. 5-10 years post qualification experience* in-house or with a top firm.
- Proven experience working alongside stakeholders across an organisation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Non-contentious construction lawyer with excellent knowledge of construction agreements sucgh as FIDIC and ACE.
- Working knowledge of M&A, insolvency, litigation law is advantageous
- Comfortable with the contentious elements of projects, Able to advise on and mitigate risk relating to how a project may fall into delay or become distressed
If you are interested in this Senior Legal Counsel position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ted Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel – Construction/Projects – London,Thames Valley or North East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly