Education Lawyer (Solicitor or Barrister)
Education Lawyer (Solicitor or Barrister), 1+ PQE – Birmingham – Award winning culture and a superb team working environment is on offer for the appointed lawyer. If you have a proven litigation background and keen to explore a new career opportunity, then we would like to hear from you.
JOB TITLE: Education Lawyer (Solicitor or Barrister)
PQE: Up to 5 years PQE
• An exciting opportunity has arisen within a highly regarded and respected education team in Birmingham for a Solicitor or Barrister with a disputes background who is looking for a new challenge.
• The team are increasingly busy and provide advise to clients nationally across a range of matters including public law, litigation, and liability matters.
• You will have up to 5 years’ experience in disputes work or advising clients within the education sector along with the desire to work within an enjoyable team where you will receive the necessary support to develop your experience within this area of law.
• The appointed Education Solicitor or Barrister will be joining a sector leading team and be involved in conducting litigation, including breach of contract, judicial review, discrimination and personal data claims, as well as advising universities and education institutions in connection with disputes and claims.
• The client base covers the broad remit of education sector clients including Further Education Colleges, Universities, and other further education establishments.
• If you are looking for a Chambers and Legal 500 rated team where you can work with a supportive and collegiate team then this is the role for you.
• The firm are keen to hear from critical thinkers who have an aptitude and enthusiasm for education law and utilising their litigation skills to assist in shaping policies in niche areas of law.
• A unique opportunity for the appointed Education Lawyer to join a top 50 practice who genuinely have a people-oriented approach to their ethos.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.