Senior Employment Solicitor - Birmingham
A leading national law firm is seeking a senior employment solicitor to join their Birmingham office.
Our client has won numerous awards and is ranked in legal directories. You can expect to work with leading and well known clients and your day to day responsibilities will include dealing with:
- Redundancy, disciplinary, grievances, whistleblowing, discrimination, detriment claims and equal pay
- Industrial relations advice
- Advising in relation to change projects, changing terms and conditions and consultation requirements
- Dealing with tribunal claim
- Drafting and preparing documents, tribunal responses, bundles, witness statements and reports
- Drafting articles and legal updates
You will assist with business development initiatives including training and networking. You will also assist with supervising junior members of the team.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.