Company Secretarial Assistant
My client is a UK leading wealth management and professional services organisation. The successful candidate would be sitting within company secretariat team as a part of the wider group legal team.
- To assist with all board and committee meeting preparation
- To assist the Group Company Secretary to maintain the records required pursuant to the FCA and PRA's senior managers' regime
- To provide technical input as required by the Group Company Secretary to ensure that boards and committees are striving for best practice
- To assist the Group Company Secretary to ensure the effective execution of company general meetings and LLP members' meetings
- To support the Group Company Secretary in ensuring the Group is fully compliant with all regulatory, legislative and governance requirements
- To monitor the effectiveness of delegated authorities and authorised signatories
- To be responsible for the maintaining of the Blueprint records management database.
- To be responsible for responding to due-diligence and other ad-hoc company secretarial related requests
- To maintain the Group's close links and overseas regulators records
- To deal professionally end effectively with internal and external contacts including main board members and other senior individuals
- Provide support on various share plan administration and operational actions, including relating to share options exercises, leavers and share sales
To assist as necessary with ad hoc projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, particularly the Companies Act 2006, and relevant corporate governance standards
- Exceptional emotional maturity to deal directly with the senior leadership team on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of using Blueprint.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills i. Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Skype, Visio
Professional Qualifications and Education:
- ACG qualified
- Minimum two years' experience of company secretarial work gained predominantly in a professional services or financial services environment
- Proven experience of working with different stakeholder groups at all levels.
A competitive salary in a growth environment with hybrid flexible working and a range of benefits.