Residential Property Lawyer
A respected firm in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their team.
About the Role
The Residential Property Lawyer will be joining a residential conveyancing department which has a strong reputation for providing high quality legal advice to both vendors and purchasers.
You will be advising a broad range of clients on freehold and leasehold matters to include:
- New build
The Residential Property Solicitor will ideally have:
- Experience covering the full cycle of freehold and leasehold residential property matters
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to supervise paralegals
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to provide a first rate client service
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract, full time basis
- High quality work
- Very reputable firm
To be considered for this exciting Residential Property Lawyer role in Hertfordshire, please don’t hesitate to apply with your CV as soon as possible.