Junior Legal Counsel
This International media content company is looking for a junior legal counsel with a background in production-related agreements, to join their London team for a fixed term duration of 4 months. This is an immediate requirement and will only be relevant to those who are immediately available or on 1- or 2-weeks’ notice.
- Drafting, amending, and advising on commercial contracts
- Drafting and negotiating production-related agreements, contributor agreements, and talent agreements
- Assessing legal risks, including copyright infringement
- Advising on rights issues
- UK Qualified: NQ+
- Media and Entertainment background
- Immediately available
- Production experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.