Senior Planning Lawyer
Locum Senior Planning Lawyer
Are you looking for your next challenge to progress your career?
Venn Group’s specialist legal recruitment team is currently working with a local authority in London who are looking for a Senior Planning Lawyer to join their busy and dynamic legal team. The ideal candidate will have local government experience.
This is a full-time role with once-a-week office presence.
Duties will include:
- To proactively provide a specialist legal service to support the Council's Planning and Development team
- To provide specialist advice on infrastructure funding and spatial planning
- To advise on, draft and negotiate complex s.106 and other agreements, particularly for complex, major and/or strategic developments
- To be the Legal Representative at Local Plan examinations, public inquiries and planning appeals
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must be a qualified solicitor or barrister or legal executive with a current practising certificate
- Good working knowledge of Planning law
- Experience of providing legal services relevant to Local Government
The hourly rate for this is competitive. Interested?