Corporate Associate - NQ-2 PQE - Leading national firm - Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or junior corporate lawyer to join the Birmingham office of this well known UK practice. This team can offer exposure to excellent quality M&A, corporate finance, equity capital markets, private equity and joint venture work much of which with an international aspect.
The Firm and the Role
- Strong national firm with a reputation for being a fantastic employer.
- Highly ranked in Chambers and the Legal 500 for its corporate offering.
- Well known across a range of sectors with an impressive portfolio of clients including start-ups through to substantial private companies and PLCs.
- M&A, corporate finance, equity capital markets, private equity, joint ventures, fundraising, shareholder agreements and general corporate advisory work.
- You will advise a broad range of corporate issues and transactions and a lot of your work will have an international aspect.
- Corporate lawyer at the NQ-2 PQE level.
- Strong transactional experience.
- Solid academic record.
- Ambitious with an interest in helping to grow a practice.
- Highly competitive salary together with comprehensive benefits package and bonus.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- The chance to work in a leading team.
- Award winning culture and unmatched staff satisfaction.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.