Serious and Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Serious and Catastrophic Injury SolicitorExperience: 3-4+PQE
Location: West Midlands (Hybrid roles with autonomous flexibility for travel and office attendance)
Salary: Up to £60,000
A Legal 500 national firm who specialise in serious injury claims of the utmost severity are seeking a dedicated and skilled Serious and Catastrophic Injury Solicitor to join their newly established team in the West Midlands. Whilst office location is yet to be finalised, candidates around Birmingham and as far as Oxford are encouraged to apply as the role offers a hybrid working arrangement, providing the flexibility to travel to meet clients and attend the office as needed.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handling Serious and Catastrophic injury cases with a focus on brain and spinal injuries.
- Collaborating within a team-oriented approach across different offices.
- Depending on experience, both assisting and managing individual caseloads.
- Delivering exceptional client service aligned with their client-centric approach.
- Involvement in business development activities.
- Experience in handling higher value, multi-track cases, particularly brain and spinal injuries (Ideally).
- Solicitor/Associate level experience is ideal for clients business needs.
- Minimum 3-4 years PQE for candidates looking to progress to Associate.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and organisational skills.
- Cultural fit and a commitment to delivering a first-class client service similar to their core values.
- Willingness to adapt to a non-traditional law firm environment.
- Associate Level: Up to £50,000 (for Solicitors progressing to Associate)
- Senior Associate Level: Up to £60,000 (for experienced Associates with potential for progression)
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Quality caseload and low caseloads to ensure focused client attention.
- Opportunities for career progression within the firm.
- Engagement in business development initiatives.
- Hybrid work arrangement with flexibility for travel and office attendance.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those affected by serious injuries, are aligned with our values, and are eager to contribute to a non-traditional law firm environment, we encourage you to apply and explore a rewarding career with us.