1 day left
- Full Time
Our prestigious US Law Firm Client are seeking to hire a Legal Biller to join their London team.
Based in stunning offices in the City, the Legal Biller will report into the Senior Accounts Manager in London working part of a finance team of 4. Working alongside the Senior Biller you will coordinate with lawyers and secretaries to provide support in all aspects of the bill production and finalisation of invoices for the London and international offices. This role offers a hybrid working structure of 3 days in the office 2 from home and is offering a salary up to £42,000 plus great benefits The firm operate on hour however candidates mucy be willing to work overtime as business needs require.
The duties for the Legal Billing Coordinator include;
• Dealing with and resolve all queries as necessary having a good knowledge of the SRA regulations and UK VAT regulations
• Checking bills for accuracy and return to Partners and secretaries for dispatch
• Updating the Practice Management System (Aderant) from Fee-earners’ input
• Checking all details for accuracy, e.g. matter numbers, dates
• Monitor and maintain the security of the system and data
• Updating the firm's billing system with partner and fee-earners' input or liaise with Finance to complete related activities
• Interfacing with client contacts as necessary to enable client billings
• Building effective relationships with clients
• Dealing with client queries, e.g. regarding breakdown of fees and disbursements, timing of bills sent out, and resolve to encourage prompt payment.
• Collaborate with Partners to maximise billing and clear non-billable time to ensure WIP reports are accurate.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly reports for clients.
Suitable candidates will need to have minimum 2 years experience of working in high volume billing position in a law firm, preferably using Aderant. Strong Excel knowledge is also essential.
Contact Neil Hagan today for further details!
Apply for Legal Biller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly