Locum Planning Lawyer
£50 - 60 per hour
About the Planning Lawyer role
A highly reputable Local Authority in the home counties is seeking a Planning Lawyer to join their friendly team on an immediate short-term basis with the possibility for extension.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join a supportive team on a part-time or full-time basis. Our client is ideally seeking a planning lawyer able to undertake this role on a hybrid basis, however candidates seeking a fully remote pattern will be considered.
Key responsibilities of the Planning Lawyer role
Key duties of the Planning Lawyer will include:
- Manage your own caseload of planning matters which may involve complex cases
- Dealing with Section 106 agreements, certificates of lawfulness, advising on enforcement matters and reviewing committee reports
- Attending and advising at planning committee meetings (this is preferred but not essential)
The organisation is looking to hire a Planning Lawyer who demonstrates:
- The ability to work autonomously on your own matters
- Strong planning experience
- Local authority experience is preferable however our client is happy to consider private practice and public sector experience
How to apply
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Albert Pearson in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.