Property Litigation Associate
A well-regarded top tier firm is looking to hire within their very successful litigation team with a Property Litigation Associate.
Role: Property Litigation Associate
Location: South London
Contract: Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary: £70,000 - 90,000
Key Responsibilities of the Property Litigation Associate:
- Managing a diverse caseload of property litigation matters.
- Handling high-quality litigation caseload, including service charge disputes, s consultation, forfeiture, shared ownership, and enfranchisements, possession claims, injunctions and disrepair.
- Actively engaging in business development, targeting and attracting new clients.
- Networking and raising your professional profile to contribute to departmental growth and career advancement.
Desirable Skills and Requirements of the Property Litigation Associate:
- Strong technical knowledge in property law and dispute resolution.
- Exceptional client relationship skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Previous experience in housing management (advantageous).
- Ambitious and proactive attitude towards business development.
- Commitment to continuous professional growth.
Benefits to the Property Litigation Associate:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Hybrid working model for flexibility.
- Plenty of hands on support.
- Opportunity for career progression and business development.
- Working with a well regarded firm who have a genuine work life balance and career progression.
If you are an ambitious Property Litigation Associate with the skills and experience for this role, or if you are interested in other property litigation positions, please apply now or contact Michael Bailey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.