Professional Indemnity Solicitor
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is a UK Top 50 firm and are currently seeking a Senior Litigator for their Disputes team, which is one of the largest and most highly regarded in the UK. This role will see you defend complex negligence claims on behalf of insurers and professional individuals such as architects, surveyors, investors and more. This team has been tackling this range of work for over 40 years and gives you the opportunity to work and learn with some of the brightest and best lawyers in this field.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the firms' clients on PI claims, alongside work on D&O/FI matters.
- Assisting partners and seniors on highly complex cases, conducting analysis and assimilating facts to help provide resolutions.
- Building strong client relationships with insurers and insureds.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in professional negligence or professional regulatory work is a real benefit, however, general commercial litigation is also acceptable.
- Excellent attention to detail and analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity in working within a large regional firm and team.
Overall, if you're seeking a leading team in this area of law that provide excellent quality work, a notable career development structure and a highly competitive salary and benefits package, then this is not a position to miss.
Apply for Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly