7 days left
- Full Time
A leading international law firm is seeking to hire an experienced Billing Coordinator with experience of patents and trademarks billing to join their busy Intellectual Property team in their London offices close to City Thameslink.
The Billing Coordinator will provide a first-class invoicing service to the the IP team for billing purposes. This will involve liaising with Partners, Fee Earners and PA's and other members of the business.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The salary on offer is dependent on experience, offering up to £50,000 + fantastic benefits. The firm operates under a hybrid working model, with 3 days a week in office.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Billing Coordinator to join a leading international law firm.
Responsibilities as an Billing Coordinator:
- To maintain a portfolio of WIP in order to ensure timely billing and effective management of matters
- To submit WIP reports to the Partners & Fee Earners when required
- To produce Billing Guides, Invoices & Credit Notes
- To generate reports from SSRS as required by the Partners & Fee Earners
- To prepare client invoices in accordance with instructions from Partners & Fee Earners and ensure that fees and disbursements are charged correctly as per the matter specifications
- To ensure that invoices comply with agreed client fee arrangements
- To follow-up on timesheets to ensure that Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date
Key Skills as a Billing Coordinator:
- 3 years’+ proven experience in the Trademark or Intellectual Property field advantageous but not essential, as will consider experienced billers currently working in a busy law firm
- Previous working knowledge of Aderant/Elite/Inprotech preferred
- Familiar with SRA guidelines and VAT compliance
Apply for Billing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly