Leading global law firm is looking to hire an additional Corporate lawyer to join their team- this role will be based in Glasgow with hybrid-working options available.
The corporate team advises across a broad range of industry sectors including energy and infrastructure, financial services, insurance, healthcare, fintech, communications, leisure and gaming, manufacturing, banks, transport and real estate. The team handle transactions with international content including large, multi-jurisdictional deals and assist with structuring transactions to accommodate different international regulatory requirements. This is an ambitious team, looking to build on the extremely successful practice that already exists by adding team members with the same passion and drive for the industry as them.
Requirements for the Corporate Lawyer role:
- Mid-level associate with between 1-6 years post qualification corporate transactional experience across a wide range of matters;
- Experience with supporting high growth and emerging businesses on fundraisings and convertible loan arrangements would be an advantage;
- Enthusiastic team-player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels;
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand technical knowledge beyond core transactional skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Technically excellent with strong attention to detail and well-developed analytical and drafting skills;
- Commercial approach and an ability to advise and negotiate in an considered, confident and authoritative manner across a wide variety of contractual arrangements;
- Passion for delivering outstanding outcomes for clients in innovative ways.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please click on the Apply Button.