2 days left
- Full Time
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new Projects & Pricing Analyst to work across all practice groups and support teams in both London and international offices to improve client matter reporting and project analysis.
Located in ultra-modern offices, which include a wonderful canteen only a very short walk from all the City of London's mainline train stations. This firm work the hours 9:30am to 5:30pm, operating an agile working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 remotely. The salary range is £80-90k dependent upon experience.
The firm are looking for a finance and data guru who can support their legal project management and pricing teams to provide competitive, efficient pricing and management of legal matters. You will be expected to interact professionally with partners and administrative teams to work on varied projects that include design and develop metrics, reporting and analysis to drive key business decisions.
They are looking for someone bright, proactive and enthusiastic with at least 2 years pricing and project management experience working in a law firm. Requirements include:
• Knowledge of SQL, Power BI, and Aderant
• Experience with data tables, writing queries, and coding
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office: Excel - including pivot tables/formulas, PowerPoint, Access, Power BI
• Proactive, self-learner who is motivated and results-oriented with a positive, team-player attitude
• Comprehension of/experience with law firm financial metrics and alternative fee arrangements
• Highly organised, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks and heavy workloads efficiently
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Partners
Apply for Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly