Legal PA- Hybrid
Legal PA | Leading Global Law Firm | Shipping Law | City of London - Hybrid Working WFH | £40,000 - £42,000
A rare opening within a global law firm for a new Legal PA to join their ranks, working on a hybrid basis, with an exciting and invigorating workload.
A leading global law firm - they are now looking to recruit a degree educated Legal PA to join their busy shipping team in London.
Responsibilities as the new Legal PA will include:
- Support lawyers in marketing and BD activities
- Enter new contact information onto the CRM system
- Assist with BD pitches
- Assist lawyers in the billing and credit control process
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments / catering
- Liaise with Learning & Development Department regarding
- Arrange for travel bookings and related details, including travel itineraries and expenses
- Degree educated candidate with Legal PA / Legal Secretary experience
- The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. #
- The salary on offer is up to £42,000 + Benefits.
- This role is a permanent position, and the client are currently using a hybrid WFH working approach.
This is a fantastic Legal PA opportunity to join a highly regarded City Law firm - take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Legal PA position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.
Apply for Legal PA- Hybrid
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly