Tax Litigation Lawyer (3+PQE)
- Full Time
You will work closely with this leading international law firms Partner and Head of Tax Disputes & Investigations to help develop and grow the team. You will be encouraged to build your skills in this area and be supported by the wider Dispute Resolution department, full of fee-earners at all levels and partners covering different disciplines. You will provide legal services to clients and assist the team in growing its profile externally in order to generate instructions too.
To work, as part of a team, advising the firm's UHNW and corporate clients on a wide range of contentious indirect and direct tax matters, including:
- VAT disputes
- Employment related tax matters (including IR35 and National Minimum Wage)
- CGT and IHT disputes
- Residence and Domicile enquiries
- Tax investigations, including COP9
- Image rights and other sports related tax matters
- Allegations relating to tax fraud
- Cross-tax enquiries
- Disclosures to HMRC
- Penalty disputes
- Customs/excise duty
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Matters before the Tax Tribunals and UK courts.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop skills outside of your comfort zone
- Analyse complex and high-profile issues for a broad range of clients
- Assist with and lead your own business development ideas
- Work alongside a Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, and Best Lawyers recognised expert in Tax Disputes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Tax Litigation Lawyer (3+PQE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly