Commercial Counsel - 18 month contract
6 days left
- Full Time
A leading professional services business is currently looking to recruit a talented commercial lawyer to join its in-house team based in London on a long-term maternity cover.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal you will be involved in;
- Advising on a wide range of legal and commercial matters including large-scale procurement contracts
- Complex technology contracts including hardware, SaaS, and associated licensing arrangements
- Managed service and outsourcing contracts and initiatives
- IP matters, trademarks, and brand protection
- Advising on regulatory matters in relation to commercial contracts
Ideally, you will be a UK or Common Law qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE gained with a city law firm or in-house organisation. You will also be a commercially minded individual with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Our client is offering a flexible hybrid working arrangement as well as an impressive benefits package.
Apply for Commercial Counsel - 18 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly