Senior Sanctions Lawyer
6 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a sanctions lawyer to join a prestigious law firm in London.
A top-tier Magic Circle Law firm in London with an exceptional reputation in the legal market.
This role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Working under the head of Sanctions and Financial crime, you will be providing expert advice on all sanctions issues across multiple jurisdictions
- Acting as a point of contact for junior members of the team for complex queries and advising on BAU matters across additional offices
- Keeping abreast of any regulatory advancements within the sanctions space, advising on how this will affect firm policy and procedures and implement changes accordingly
- Designing and helping to implement sanctions projects
- Assisting with sanctions and BAU training
- Assisting with sanctions compliance audits commissioned by the firm
- Managing and supervising the process for ongoing client and matter screening, including helping refine and further develop use of the technology.
- Providing regular reports and updates of team workload to BAU team management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualified lawyer with experience in a similar role within a law firm
- Strong knowledge and experience of BAU and sanctions matters
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle complex scenarios and queries
- Excellent commercial awareness and attention to detail
The role of the Senior Sanctions lawyer is an exciting opportunity to join a very prestigious firm based in London. The firm are offering a highly competitive salary along with hybrid working.