Planning PSL, Reading
- Full Time
Job title: Planning PSL, Reading
PQE Level: 10+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining an innovative and well-respected Legal 500 and Chambers rated firm in their market leading planning team. As a PSL, you will be working closely with the entire planning division. Our client is proud of the growth the planning team and needs a high quality PSL to support going forward.
At the heart of the planning team, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping the team up to date on legal and regulatory changes
- Deliver legal training, knowledge sharing and update template documents
- Deal with queries from lawyers and clients regarding current practice
- Deliver tram strategy
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have excellent knowledge of Planning law
- Be able to apply practical knowledge to commercial business issues.
- Have an understanding of environmental law at four years at a regional or city firm, working with businesses on property litigation matters
- Have excellent communication and client care skills
- Have client-facing experience
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a desire and willingness to assist in business development and marketing
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking progressive law firm that values its employees.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.