Senior Legal Counsel
Senior Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts
The company is a prominent cosmetics and skincare brand. Known for its high-quality and innovative products.
The Senior Legal Counsel will support Legal and Global Procurement teams in establishing robust business processes. These processes aim to ensure that contracts are efficiently implemented, meeting the required timelines, and obtaining the necessary approvals from stakeholders.
The main responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts
- Offer legal counsel on various contracts for both domestic and international business
- Ensuring that all contracts and agreements comply with relevant laws and regulations, including industry-specific regulations
- Identifying and assessing legal risks associated with contracts, and advising the organisation on how to mitigate these risks
- One direct report
Key skills and experience required:
- Commercial Lawyer with 8 years PQE
- Demonstrated experience in advising & negotiating complex commercial contracts
- In-house experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working for a global company advising on cross-border legal matters
- Solid understanding of GDPR and data protection regulations
- Extensive experience collaborating closely with the procurement department
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply. Additionally, if you believe you know someone that would be interested in this role, please do share this ad with them.
Alternatively, if you are interested in finding out more about the In-House market and current opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly