Pitch Manager 12 Month FTC
Pitch / Bid Manager role in a top international law firm. Initial 12 Month FTC. London based with 2 days working from home. Salary up to £74,000.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity for an experienced bid manager to join a global law firm. This firm has an outstanding reputation for collaboration and innovation as well as a great culture. As Bid Manager you will be responsible for project managing some of the firm’s key panel pitches and developing pitch infrastructure, ensuring best practice for the firm’s Bid Automation software. The role will be responsible for:
- Defining the strategy for each pitch and producing tailored win strategies including persuasive value propositions and compelling messaging
- Engaging and managing all other contributing functions including: pricing; compliance; knowledge; BD and CRM
- Coaching to improve the performance of pitch teams
- Conducting internal and external pitch debriefs
- Keeping up to date with market best practice and developments and sharing knowledge with the wider BD team
You will have a proven track record in bid management within professional services, particularly complex cross border bids. You will have excellent writing skills and also experience of coaching partners. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the best lawyers in their field.
Apply for Pitch Manager 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly