Banking & Finance Solicitor
Banking & Finance Solicitor – London
An award winning Top 30 law firm with a national presence are expanding their Banking & Finance team and looking to recruit an Associate for their Central London office.
Excellent opportunity to join a collaborative and growing team with a clear pathway to progression. The firm are a recognised name in Chambers & Legal 500 and act for some fantastic clients.
The Banking & Finance team act on behalf of Lenders & Borrowers, and regularly advise banks, funders, and borrowers on corporate banking, leveraged finance and real estate finance.
- Banking & Finance solicitor with at least 1 year PQE.
- Good exposure to Banking & finance transactions in current role acting for lenders and borrowers.
- Strong technical ability and legal skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary up to £95,000 dependent on experience.
- Agile/flexible working.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Discounted health and wellbeing memberships.
- Travel expenses contribution.
Apply for Banking & Finance Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly