Commercial Litigation Associate - 2-4 PQE
Commercial Litigation Associate - 2-4 PQE+
Leading regional firm | Legal 500 Commercial Litigation | Uxbridge office | 2-4 PQE+ | £50,000 - £60,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading regional law firm, based outside of central London, looking to strengthen their Commercial disputes offering with the addition of a talented senior associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading regional firms in the UK for Commercial Litigation law, specialising in commercial disputes, and ranked in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 for their disputes offering, outside of central London.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who handle a broad range of commercial litigation matters across a range of sectors.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Commercial Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, across a variety of sectors, including automotive, manufacturing, and leisure.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, relating to corporate, commercial, and financial disputes.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with cases involving, contract disputes, debt recovery, shareholder and ownership disputes, consumer issues, and professional negligence.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least 2 years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of commercial litigation law, ideally from a Top 200 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £50,000 - £60,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Commercial Litigation Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Associate - 2-4 PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly