Real Estate Senior Associate
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a mid to senior level Property Development Solicitor (ideally with experience in local government work) to take on a Senior Associate role at a leading firm based in central Birmingham.
* This firm is led out of its extremely well established Birmingham office with a large property practice.
* In local government, the firm a strong client base as leading advisors to various councils and other organisations in the sector.
* The firm has excellent quality work and an excellent pipeline of work for further consistent and continued growth making this an opportune time to join the team and to progress your career onwards within the firm.
As a Senior Property Lawyer, your role will involve:
* Leading on complex development projects.
* Supervising and mentoring junior fee earners.
* Managing and building client relationships through an active role in business development.
To be considered for this Property Lawyer opportunity, you must have:
* Property development experience.
* Ideally experience in local government work, either in-house or from private practice.
* Experience in managing and developing junior lawyers.
* Good client relationship skills.
The successful Property Lawyer will be rewarded with a competitive package, including:
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* Access to top quality public sector development work.
* An inclusive and collaborative team culture.
* This is an excellent opportunity to take on a senior role and help manage and grow a team, whilst managing client relationships but without the need to develop business in the usual way.
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Property Lawyer opportunity in Birmingham, please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion about your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.