Senior Legal Counsel
Senior Counsel roles in the music sector are few and far between in the North West but I'm pleased to offer just such a role in Manchester City Centre.
The team currently consists of 4 lawyers and this role reports directly to the General Counsel (Europe) you will support the main business and a subsidiary with commercial legal issues. You will also be required to support the more junior members of the team.
- assisting with the management of the contracts database and developing precedent documents;
- reviewing, drafting and negotiating various contracts including supply chain contracts, venue hire contracts, sponsorship agreements and other customer contracts;
- giving ad hoc legal advice to a range of stakeholders;
- assisting with commercial contractual disputes;
- supporting the mobilisation of new venues;
- providing advice on the impact of new legislation / regulations;
- working closely with the other members of the legal team to provide support on new business and other significant projects; and
- providing support to the more junior lawyers in the team as required.
This role would best suit a lawyer with 4 - 8 years' post qualified experience, preferably gained in commercial contracts law. Ideally you will have in-house experience and experience dealing with sponsorship agreements but the most important thing is that you are commercially minded and have the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the role.
This is a very friendly and supportive environment and feedback from the existing team there is excellent.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly