RTA Technical Supervisor / Leader
RTA - Part 7 - Portal, Small Claims, Fast Track up to £25,000 in terms of value
Technical Supervisor / Leader - RTA - Greater Manchester - Bolton
RTA Technical Supervisor - A role has arisen within this leading firm for an experienced fee earner with proven experience of Portal as well as litigated small claims and fast track matters. This is a strategic position within the department involving team leadership, providing support and managing through change as well as driving efficiencies throughout the team.
- Job Title: Solicitor, Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal
- Location: Bolton
- Salary: £27,500 - £36,000 + generous suite of benefits
- Reports to: Head of volume motor team
- Expertise: Considerable experience of handling RTA claims. Candidates should demonstrate good experience of Part 7 matters namely Portal, small claims and fast track work.
A crucial role working with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will provide critical support to Team Leaders within the motor team as well as liaising with Partners and Directors to ensure the smooth overall running of the practice area. In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Hosting a forum for fee earners providing technical guidance for fee earners
- supervising around five direct reports heads in accordance established competencies within the team
- Helping and supporting Team Leaders in relation to any technical supervision required
- Undertaking reviews and providing feedback to fee earners helping them to hone their technical skills
- Undertaking Pre Trial reviews
- Assisting with pre audit assessments of files
- Identifying training needs
- Developing new starters
- Providing and helping to encourage an environment ofcontinuous feedback on key development areas to stakeholders.
Your role will also touch on quality control matters or assisting with change management issues.
Candidates will not simply need to draw on their technical expertise as a fee earner, but must develop their leadership and management skills. Applicants should be excellent communicators and possess the ability to engage with and influence people. You will be a go-to person in terms of best practice within the team as well as helping to manage the relationship with key clients.
A truly engaging and rewarding role
If you are looking for a role where you can make use of your fee earning and leadership experience, this may well be the opportunity for you. The position offers an excellent package plus an attractive suite of benefits. It is also a fantastic basis from which to progress to other strategic roles within the firm.
Interested in finding out more? Don't hesitate to apply for further information.
Apply for RTA Technical Supervisor / Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly