Commercial Property 3-6 PQE, Maidstone
Job title: Commercial Property, Maidstone
PQE Level: 3-6+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining a L500 and Chambers ranked firm as a commercial property solicitor, working within the commercial property team. The department are impressive and require someone at the mid level to assist working on high profile bal client list which contains anyone from established independents to large corporates.
In the Real Estate team, you will be responsible for:
- Focusing on a broad range of responsibilities:
- Sales and acquisition of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Dealing with mixed use properties including those subject to leases
- Secured lending
- Property restructuring
- Meeting with clients to gather information and explain legal matters.
- Researching relevant laws and previous cases of interest to provide clients with accurate advice across a variety of sectors
- Keeping up to date regarding new developments in the law.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of three years of post qualification commercial property experience with a reputable firm
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Be assured in a client-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire and willingness to assist in business development and marketing
If you're an experienced law professional, with a keen interest in commercial property this is the role for you.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial Property 3-6 PQE, Maidstone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly