Litigation Legal PA - Hybrid
Litigation Legal PA | Prestigious London Law Firm | City of London - Hybrid WFH | Up To £39,000
A rare opening within a prestigious London law firm, for an experienced Legal PA to provide support to their busy Litigation / Dispute Resolution team.
As the new Legal PA, specialising in Litigation, you will mainly be supporting Senior Associates, Associates and Trainees within this team.
Your responsibilities as the new Legal PA within Litigation / Dispute Resolution will include:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
- Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars/conferences
- Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
- Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
- Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
- Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
- Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
- Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
- Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
- Preparing pitch documents
- Liaising with the Marketing & Business Development team
Requirements as a Legal PA within Litigation / Dispute Resolution:
- Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained within a Dispute Resolution or Litigation departments
- Demonstrable level of experience supporting senior leadership within a Legal or Professional services environment
- Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
- As the new Legal PA, your core hours will be 9am – 5.30pm on a shift basis (some weeks you will be required to work 9am – 5pm and others 9.30am – 5.30pm).
- The salary on offer is up to £39,000 + Benefits.
- This role is a 9-month FTC position.
- They are operating a hybrid working pattern (work from home) where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
This is fantastic Legal PA opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious Litigation / Dispute Resolution teams in London - take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Litigation Legal PA position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.
Apply for Litigation Legal PA - Hybrid
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly