Costs Lawyer, Newcastle, To c£50,000, Market leading law firm
• Operating nationally, this law firm has built a strong reputation for providing high quality legal advice to clients across a wide range of sectors.
• Its Costs team deals with all types of claims from fixed-fees through to high-value and complex matters across commercial and personal injury litigation.
• Due to an increase in work, the partners are keen to expand the team and are looking for an experienced Costs Lawyer to join them in Newcastle.
• Applications are sought from Costs Lawyer with at least 5 years’ experience in costs litigation.
• Ideally you will have a background in defendant and claimant matters, with strong advocacy skills.
• You will take responsibility for a broad caseload including advocacy, costs budgets, bills of costs, Points of Dispute and drafting Schedules of Costs.
• You will be joining a friendly and supportive environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
• Competitive salary and enhanced benefits package including flexible working options.
Apply for Costs Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly