- Michael Page - Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Warm Desk
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Within our offices you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Page Group are looking for people with previous sales or recruitment experience who may have taken time out on maternity/paternity leave or have taken a career break for other reasons and are now looking to return to the workplace to continue with their career.
· Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs.
· Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates.
· Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market.
· Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates.
· Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information.
· Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations.
We require driven, passionate individuals with experience in sales who are looking to make the next important step in their careers in a meritocratic business.
Take a look on our website /recruitment-jobs/use-your-skills at the transition our top performing consultants, managers and directors have made from a variety of different backgrounds and how quickly they have worked their way up.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours:
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Level.
· Competitive base salaries reflective of experience, with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses.
· Clear progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months) · Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymPass and more
· Industry leading maternity & paternity policies
· Market-leading training · Flexible working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office (with laptop & mobile supplied by us)
· A truly inclusive workplace - We hold some of the most prestigious D&I accolades!
· Incentives including 'high-flyers' awards, breakfast clubs, annual bonus' and opportunities to work globally