Finance/Fund Finance Lawyers
A leading global law firm client is seeking a Senior Associate with of 5-8 years' post-qualification experience (PQE) to become an integral part of the firm's dynamic and forward-thinking finance team. As one of the world's leading law firms, our client offers the opportunity to work on high profile and complex transactions working closely with market-leading lawyers.
As a Senior Associate, you will play a crucial role in advising the firm's clients on a wide range of finance matters, with a primary focus on fund finance deals. Your responsibilities will also include working on complex corporate lending and leveraged/acquisition finance transactions.
- Leading and managing fund finance, corporate lending, and leveraged/acquisition finance transactions.
- Providing legal advice and strategic guidance to clients, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Collaborating closely with other team members and partners to deliver exceptional legal services.
- Staying updated on industry trends and developments, sharing your expertise with colleagues and clients.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, contributing to the growth of the practice group.
- England & Wales qualified solicitor with 5-8 years' PQE from a recognised finance team.
- Extensive experience in fund finance, corporate lending, and leveraged/acquisition finance.
- Stable career record and excellent academic background.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities for professional growth and development, exposure to a wide range of complex and high-quality finance-related matters, a supportive and inclusive work environment, and the chance to work with industry-leading experts and global clients.
Please send your CV to Thiago Silva.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Finance/Fund Finance Lawyers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly