Court of Protection Solicitor
Exciting opportunity for a Court of Protection or Private Client Solicitor to join a highly regarded and L500 ranked Law Firm in London, who are leaders in the field of Court of Protection.
Our client is a leading London Law Firm who have been operating for over 60 years. They are recognised as leaders in their field and are renowned for the excellent service they provide to their clients across a range of practice areas.
The firm places significant importance on the well-being of their staff, offering a friendly and inclusive working environment, excellent benefits and exemplifying their commitment to genuine work-life balance through the provision of flexible work arrangements.
Our client is seeking a Court of Protection Solicitor, or Private Client Solicitor with an interest in this area of work, to join their renowned Top Tier L500 recognised department.
This role will see you learning from and working closely alongside experienced Partners and Solicitors, providing support to a range of clients and their families including the elderly, individuals suffering with a mental illness, and those who have experienced a personal injury or have been impacted by the result of medical negligence.
As a Court of Protection Solicitor, you will see yourself supporting clients with their daily affairs and ensuring they are receiving the required support and entitlements needed. Responsibilities will include:
- Management of Property and Affairs Deputyship
- Trust management including Personal Injury Trusts
- Assisting with accounts and tax affairs
- Handling Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Dealing with Court of Protection applications
- Providing continuous assistance and support to vulnerable clients
- Working closely alongside Case Managers and various healthcare professionals
- Opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Court of Protection Teams
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Private health care
- Discounted gym membership
- NQ- 2 years' PQE in Private Client or Court of Protection Law
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- An interest in specialising in Court of Protection
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Court of Protection Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly