Banking & Finance Lawyers, 2+ PQE - In-House Secondments
Our client is an alternative legal service provider looking for Banking and Finance Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities with various In-House teams.
Contracts can vary between 3 and 12 months in duration and can be with the likes of hedge funds, asset managers, investment banks and top-tier financial institutions.
Candidates with a general banking & finance background, or those with more specialised backgrounds focussing on real estate finance, structured finance, and project finance, are encouraged to apply.
Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales - or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years' PQE with a focus on banking & finance
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In House settings is essential
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In-House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
Please apply with your CV to David Soutter in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Banking & Finance Lawyers, 2+ PQE - In-House Secondments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly