An experienced construction lawyer is offered an excellent opportunity to join a market leading, non-contentious construction team, at a top tier City practice.
This highly renowned non-contentious construction team act for clients both domestically and internationally on projects across various sectors including highways and rail, marine and water, education, airports, energy, data centres, healthcare, stadia, hotels and leisure, and retail.
The successful construction lawyer joining this team will undertake complex, challenging, high value, and high profile work, which will include:
- Standard forms of contract
- Bespoke agreements
- Development agreements
- Construction contracts
- Professional appointments
- Collateral warranties
- Parent guarantees
- Alliance agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- LIFT projects
This position is ideally suited to an experienced construction lawyer, with a minimum of seven years' PQE. Desired criteria:
- Strong academic background
- Qualified experience in non-contentious construction from a reputable city or national practice
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the supervision of and management of more junior colleagues
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne.
Associate Director - Private Practice
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly