Knowledge Management Lawyer , London/Hybrid
Knowledge Management Lawyer - Energy Transition, Cleantech & Sustainability- London / hybrid
Our client, a Top Tier national firm is looking for a Knowledge Management Lawyer to join its Clean Energy, Waste & Sustainability Sector. The sector group covers clean energy, energy storage, flexible generation, electricity and heat networks, waste management and recycling, sustainability, decarbonisation of transport, alternative fuels, EV charging infrastructure, ESG, and climate change litigation.
If you are an experienced lawyer, with a passion for Clean Energy and Sustainability matters and are considering moving into a Knowledge role, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The role will be closely integrated with the fee earning teams working in this sector and will involve:
- Horizon Scanning: Prompt, detailed analysis of proposed and new legislation, regulation, and other legal developments, including input into consultative processes;
- Thought Leadership: Writing insightful content for internal and client audiences on legal change and impact on the sector;
- Training: Providing technical training on significant new developments for fee earners and, where appropriate, for clients;
- Query and Research support: Helping fee earners with deep technical questions;
- Knowledge Capture: Ensuring active fee earner contribution to KM, such as the capture and management of valuable work product;
- Agreed Best Practice: Incorporating learnt and captured knowledge into the firm's KM resources and processes, with an emphasis on effective use of legal technology and innovation to provide best client service;
- Business Development: Supporting lead development and pitches through the KM endeavours.
The successful candidate must be at least 4 years PQE with expertise in Clean Energy, Waste & Sustainability, and ideally in the context of projects, commercial contracts and/or regulation.
As this role supports the nationwide sector group it can operate on an agile basis, with considerable flexibility on the balance of home and office working, and is open to candidates in most locations that are within reasonable reach of the firm's national offices.
Apply for Knowledge Management Lawyer , London/Hybrid
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly