Professional Indemnity Lawyer
We are working with a large London based law firm who are looking for a Risk Lawyer (Professional Indemnity) to join their team.
This role will work closely with the director of risk on all professional indemnity (PI) matters and complaints and will be the specialist within the team for these matters. The successful candidate will conduct the initial review and analysis of PI matters and complaints and notify circumstances and claims to the firm's insurers and brokers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- reviewing professional indemnity matters and complaints with the relevant partner(s) and/or fee earners and assisting with the management and resolution of claims and complaints
- advising on any coverage issues and liaising with the firm's brokers and insurers as required
- assisting with the PI renewal process
Requirements for this role:
- qualified solicitor or barrister with at least three years' post-qualification experience within a law firm as a risk lawyer and/or professional indemnity lawyer.
- self-motivated and proactive, able to act on their own initiative and problem solve
- strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
This role offers hybrid working, with the expectation to be in the office 2 - 3 days per week.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Professional Indemnity Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly