Construction Disputes - award-winning team, 2-4 PQE
Our client is an ambitious and growing international law firm with offices around the world.
They're renowned for a deep understanding of their clients' markets, and their dispute resolution group works across the sector specialisms to represent clients in high value, complex commercial disputes. They have a track record of success in all forms of dispute resolution and the team management adopts an empathetic and empathetic approach to Associates' career aspirations. The team is good at promoting from within!
Their construction disputes practice is high profile and award winning. Due to the success of this team and corresponding growth, they are now looking for an additional mid-level (2-4 PQE)-level Associate. This is one of the most interesting dispute resolution teams in the city and the work is cross-border, complex and demanding.
To be considered for a role in this very highly regarded team, you will have:
- A strong academic pedigree;
- Trained, qualified, and accumulated most likely 2-4 years' post-qualification experience from a city or international law firm;
- High quality post-qualification experience focusing primarily on contentious construction law;
- Relevant of acting on complex, multi-jurisdictional cases;
- Strong legal and analytical skills, a proactive and confident attitude and a high level of initiative;
- Experience of mediation adjudication, Court proceedings (TCC) and/or International/domestic Arbitration;
- Experience of major relevant contract forms including but not limited to JCT, FIDIC, and NEC.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Language skills would be very highly regarded
If you're looking for a firm where you can be involved in high quality work, where partners respect your time and workloads, and where partnership is a realistic goal for those so inclined, get in touch to discuss this opportunity. Please send your CV in complete confidence to David Von Dadelszen.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Construction Disputes - award-winning team, 2-4 PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly