Development Sales Paralegal
My client, a top UK law firm, is seeking to hire an experienced Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis in their Development Sales team.
Sitting within their Real Estate and Projects Department, you'll be part of a core area, Housing Associations and Private Developers. As the successful Development Sales Paralegal, you'll be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Managing your own caseload of property sales
- Assisting in relation to stair casing matters and residential acquisitions
- Providing clients with monthly invoices and progress reports
- Carrying out legal research
- Dealing with requisitions raised my HMLP
- Providing support and assistance to Fee-Earners within the team
- Completing SDLT returns
- Dealing with acquisitions and disposal of residential properties
+ many more.
To qualify for this opportunity, you'll need to have/be the following:
- Have a completed LLB or GDL
- Have 12 months experience within; Residential Property, Lease Extensions, Development Sales
- Be able to work with limited supervision
- Be client focused and be approachable
- Be competent in all Microsoft applications
If you have the relevant experience and you're keen to hear more regarding this position, get in touch immediately to be considered.
Apply for Development Sales Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly