Leading Energy Group – Legal Commercial Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Global Energy group as a Legal Associate reporting into the Legal and Commercial Manager.
- You will be responsible for advising on a range of various complex commercial, Corporate and regulatory matters
- You will be responsible for advising the business on risk and handling disputes that may arise across the operational side of the business
- Provide support and guidance across the business in relation to construction projects cross UK & Ireland
We are looking for:
- Trained with a top law firm
- Previous in-house experience within the Energy sector or secondments
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Proficient in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts
- Experienced in drafting and advising on Corporate agreements
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced and unstructured environment
- Experience in the Energy sector would be desirable
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience dealing with Power Projects
Package on Offer:
- Salary between £70 - £90k
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office
If you are interested in this Legal Commercial Associate position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Phoebe Bell. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.
Apply for Leading Energy Group – Legal Commercial Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly