Interim Commercial Lawyer (Part-time or full-time / remote)
- Part Time
A market leading financial services business offering innovative products across the UK is looking for a commercial lawyer on a n interim basis with an excellent chance of a permanent role after an initial 9-12 month period. The role can be 3, 4 or 5 days a week and will work closely with the Head of Legal. The role is available on a daily rate or fixed term contract basis and you should be available to start a new role on short notice.
- Advise and assist with NDAs, review terms and conditions and GDPR related issues (supported by the DPO)
- Advise and assist in respect of drafting, reviewing, negotiating material outsourcing/ critical contracts
- Assist with company secretarial requirements
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by providing input on policies and procedures as required
- Advise and assist the business on legal issues with respect to current and incoming legislation
- Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the company
- At least 4 years post qualified
- Training / post qualification experience received within a mid-tier firm or financial services legal department
- Up to date understanding of the overall legal framework in the UK, and regulatory framework
- Good understanding of the commercial law
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to get involved in wider projects in order to deliver business wide objectives
This business is going through a really interesting transformation at the moment so the experience that can be gained here is excellent. It's a flexible, remote role with longer term prospects in an innovative environment and an excellent opportunity to move in-house or build on previous in-house experience.