- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Conveyancer (In-house)
LOCATION: North West
SALARY: On application
THE ROLE: As an In-house conveyancer you will be responsible for the day to day plot conveyancing on new build developments. You will liaise with the regional offices and coordinate with the Sales, Development and Technical teams to provide a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plot and part exchange transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with all aspects of the Conveyancing sale process from start to finish from issuing the draft contract pack, dealing with enquires, exchanging, meeting deadlines, to completion of the sale of new homes in accordance with Group Legal Disciplines.
• Achieving department set performance targets for the dispatch of the draft contract pack, exchanges and completions, and assisting the achievement of targets set by the regional offices, including attendance to regular progression meetings in the regional offices (as and when required).
• Producing and supplying information/documents/reports/advise that is logical, accurate and in the correct format whilst maintaining high standards of presentation issued by the department
• Being self-sufficient in generating correspondence and dealing with enquiries, attending to pre-exchange, pre-completion and post completion matters
• Attending to all non-routine matters and queries which arise either before during or following the sale of the new build plots or the development
THE CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will have
• Experience in a plot sales environment OR residential conveyancing practice along with a detailed understanding of the residential property environment and having a minimum of three years relevant experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of the conveyancing processes
• Experience in handling high volume work and the ability to remain calm and collected
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and to analyse complex legal issues quickly and decisively