- Birmingham, West Midlands (GB)
- Competitive + benefits
- 10 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Public Sector / Local Authority
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Kennedys is looking for an experienced candidate to assist with defendant related public sector claims in our Birmingham office.
This is a great opportunity to work on a high value and sensitive caseload for a variety of clients defending primarily EL/PL claims within a fantastic team.
Our national practice services personal injury claims from seven office locations across the UK. We act on complex and high-profile cases, led by experienced Partners recognised as market leaders in this sector. We are often instructed on UK cases requiring cross-border quantum investigations via our international offices.
We avoid unnecessary lawyering and are focused on working in partnership with our clients and delivering modern solutions, including our in-house R&D capability and award-winning product suite of technological and process innovations.
- Public sector (local authorities)
- Large self-insured businesses and organisations
- Blue light services
- Employers liability
- Public liability
- Abuse, stress and complex claims
- Casualty claims
- 3-5 years' experience preferred*
- Track record of capably handling EL/PL injury claims
- Experience with blue light and stress/abuse claims